Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh
Galvanized welded wire mesh is an ideal choice for both indoor and outdoor applications. Its galvanized finish protects the mesh from rusting, which makes it durable and corrosion-resistant. Also, its uniform surface makes it popular for different uses, including fencing, filtration systems, cages, etc. Wanzhi Steel is a top steel mesh manufacturer in China, which offers both GBW (galvanized before welding) and GAW (galvanized after welding) wire meshes in various opening sizes, shapes, wire thickness, etc. Welcome to contact us for more details!
Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh Sizes
|Item||Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh|
|Type||Panel / Roll|
|Hole Shape||Square / Rectangular|
|Galvanizing Type||Galvanized after welding / Galvanized before welding|
|Opening Size (Inch)||1/4” – 8”|
|Wire Diameter||0.5 mm -14 mm|
|Width||0.5- 3m or As per your requirements|
|Length||10 – 30 m or As per your requirements|
|Applications||Construction uses, poultry cages, fencing, gabion, screen, etc.|
Galvanised Welded Mesh Uses
Galvanised welded mesh is widely used as fencing, decoration, filtration systems, etc. in construction, agriculture, transportation, garden, sports field, and other aspects.
1. Construction uses include, but are not limited to bridge, highway, sport filed fencing, gabion, partition, safety guards, infill panels, gates and windows, as well as other decorative applications.
2. Animal control, such as chicken loops, dog fencing, rabbit hutches, bird or insect screen, etc.
3. Agriculture uses, including but not limited to garden fencing, greenhouse use, panels for climbing plants, etc.
4. Industrial uses, for example, filtration systems, machine protection fencing, etc.
What Is Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh?
There are two methods to make galvanised welded meshes, namely, galvanized before welding (GBW) and galvanized after welding (GAW).
GBW Wire Mesh
GBW wire mesh is the most economical option. It is made of strands of galvanized steel wire, and then the wires are welded together. While the protective zinc layer is burned off during the welding process. It means the welded joints where the wires intersect are unprotected, which will shorten its service life. GBW wire mesh is ideal to use for small animal cages or other indoor uses.
Features of GBW Wire Mesh
2. Limited service life
3. Available in a wide variety of gauge and mesh sizes
4. Suitable for indoor uses or less corrosive environment
GAW Wire Mesh
It refers that the wires are welded into mesh first, and then the entire mesh is galvanized, including hot-dip galvanizing and electro-galvanizing. Hot-dipped galvanized welded wire mesh is made by dipping the welded mesh into a bath of molten zinc. While electro-galvanized mesh is to place a layer of zinc on the surface of welded mesh using electroplating technique. The entire mesh, including the welded joints, is thoroughly covered and protected from corrosion and rust. So it is more durable than GBW mesh.
Features of GAW Wire Mesh
1. Long-lasting and durable (because it is fully protected by zinc-coating, especially hot-dipped galvanized mesh)
2. Less maintenance
3. Available in different gauges and mesh sizes
4. Suitable for harshest conditions
5. Smooth Surface
How to Choose Galvanised Weld Mesh Panels?
Galvanized welded iron wire mesh is a versatile and low-cost material. It is easy to install. Also, the welded mesh will keep the integrity of the structure even if a few wires are broken. And galvanizing makes them corrosion-resistant and durable to use. Before purchasing, you need to consider the following factors.
1. Purpose or function for your mesh. It will help you select a suitable mesh size, wire diameter, and opening size.
2. Service environment. Where the mesh will be used? Is it corrosive or humid?
3. Expected service life. How long do you want the mesh to last?
4. Does your project require a lot of labor for maintenance when the wires rust?
Wanzhi Steel offers a wide range of wire meshes, including welded and woven wire meshes to satisfy your requirements. Please feel free to talk to us for more details.
Package of Galvanised Welded Mesh
Galvanised welded mesh is often packaged in rolls or in panels according to its application or customer’s need. The galvanized welded wire mesh rolls are packaged with waterproof paper (inner) and plastic cloth (outer). While the galvanized welded wire panels are packaged with wooden pallets and waterproof cloth. It aims to protect the wire mesh from rust during shipping and storage. If you have any special requirements, please contact us.
Galvanized welded wire mesh is made with high-quality low carbon steel wire and galvanized for anti-corrosion. We employ automatic welding equipment, which ensures that the surface is smooth and the mesh size is uniform. Besides, the wire diameter, opening and mesh sizes can be customized for different applications. Wanzhi Steel has 17 years of industry experience, which always puts product quality in the first place. During 12-year exporting experience, we also developed a plurilingual team to serve clients all over the world. Welcome to contact us for details!