1. What is the raw material for wire mesh?
The mesh we produce is made of high-quality carbon steel wires or galvanized steel wires.
2. What opening designs are available for wire mesh?
There are square, rectangular, hexagonal, and diamond-shaped wire meshes for sale. You can choose according to your preference and use purpose.
3. Which one is better, welded or woven mesh?
It is up to your use purpose and environment. Simply put, the welded mesh is welded together at the intersections, which makes it more durable. While woven mesh is more flexible than welded mesh. For safety barriers or security uses, the welded mesh is better. While chain link is an affordable option for outdoor fencing like sport filed.
4. Is plastic-coated mesh better than galvanised mesh?
Both PVC-coated and galvanized wire meshes are highly resistant to corrosion and very durable to use. While PVC coated mesh lasts longer than the galvanized one. Besides, it also offers more color options. But galvanized mesh will be more affordable.
5. Is wire mesh suitable for making animal cages?
Yes, of course. Both galvanized and PVC-coated wire meshes have a smooth surface and beautiful appearance. Also, there are different diameters and opening sizes for different animals. That’s why wire mesh is an ideal choice for animal enclosures.
6. Do you provide samples?
Of course. You can ask for samples. But you need to pay for the freight charge.
7. What’s your MOQ?
5 tons. We are a wholesale supplier and we offer a cheap price. Considering the shipping cost, bulk orders will be more cost-effective.
8. How to choose a suitable wire mesh?
There are some factors you need to consider, including the material, diameter, opening size, welded or woven mesh, surface treatment, etc. You should determine according to your use purpose and environment. If you are not sure, please contact us for help.
9. Do you support customized services?
Yes, of course. We can support customization services to better meet your needs, including opening size, fence design, colors, packaging, etc.
10. How long does it take for an order to be shipped?
Generally, 7-30 days. It mainly depends on the quantity and specifications of your order. It will take longer for custom products.
11. How long does delivery take?
It depends on your location, generally, 7 to 30 days after receipt of deposit.
12. Can I visit your factory?
Sure. You can come to visit our factory on site or by video chat. If you are planning to visit us, please let us know in advance so that we can pick you up at the airport or train station.
13. What should I do if I need support or have questions?
You can contact us online chat at our website or by email or phone. We will reply in 12 hours.
14. What is the standard packaging of wires?
For shipping purposes, wires, including razor wires, are packaged in coils with waterproof paper inside and woven bags outside. While some are packaged with carton boxes.
15. How about the packaging of meshes?
Meshes are often packaged in rolls or panels with waterproof paper inside and plastic film outside. According to requirements, some are fixed with wooden pallets.
16. Do you offer special packaging requirements?
We often package the wire and mesh according to the standard export packaging. If you have special requirements, please contact us to discuss more details. Extra charges may apply.
17. How do I get a quote?
In order to offer you the best price as soon as possible, it is essential to identify the wire mesh specifications, including:
1. Quantity – how many pieces or rolls or tons do you need?
2. Dimensions – what are the dimensions of the roll or piece you need, including the wire diameter, opening shape, opening size, width, length, color, etc.
3. Material – do you need galvanized or PVC coated wire mesh?
4. Welded, woven, or chain link – which one is the best for your application?
Then send us your requirements by email or online chat. You can also call us for more details.