Galvanized Hexagonal Wire Mesh
Opening Shape: Hexagonal
Wire Diameter: 0.4 mm – 5 mm
Surface treatment: Hot-dipped galvanized or Electro-galvanized
Galvanized Hexagonal Wire Mesh
Galvanized hexagonal wire mesh is a woven wire mesh with hexagonal openings. It is a versatile mesh that is widely used in chicken coops, rabbit fencing, rockfall netting, gabion baskets, slope protection, etc. At Wanzhi Steel, we offer both hot-dipped galvanized and electro-galvanized wire mesh. The diameter gauge is available from 0.4 mm to 5 mm and the opening size is from 3/8″ to 4″. Except for galvanized hex netting, we also have PVC-coated hexagonal wire mesh to choose from. Welcome to talk with us for more details!
Galvanized Hexagonal Wire Mesh for Sale
|Item||Galvanized Hexagonal Wire Mesh|
|Material||Low carbon steel wire or Galvanized steel wire|
|Surface Treatment||Hot dipped galvanized or Electro-galvanized|
|Opening Size||3/8″ – 4″|
|Wire Diameter||0.4 mm – 5 mm|
|Roll Length||5 – 50 m or as per your requirements|
|Delivery Time||8-30 days after receipt of deposit|
Types of Galvanized Hex Netting
According to the manufacturing method, it can be divided into:
Electro-galvanized before weaving;
Electro-galvanized after weaving;
Hot-dip galvanized before weaving;
Hot-dip galvanized after weaving.
Among them these types, hot-dip galvanized after weaving mesh is the most durable one. It uses low carbon steel wire as the material and then be woven into meshes. After that, it is completely immersed into a bath of molten zinc. The zinc layer is 40 g to 260 g per square meter. It can be customized according to your requirements. Compared to hot-dip galvanized wire mesh, the electro-galvanized one has a smoother surface and a more affordable price. In fact, galvanized before weaving mesh uses galvanized steel wire as raw material, which offers better performance of anti-rust and corrosion. You can choose the suitable type on the basis of the use environment and purpose.
1. Excellent corrosion resistance and weather resistance
2. Good tensile strength and stability
3. Smooth and shiny surface
4. Easy to transport, store, process, and install
Galvanized hexagonal mesh is affordable and durable. Also, it is easy to install. These features make it popular in construction, agricultural and industrial applications, such as
1. Poultry netting, rabbit fence, birdcage, other animal enclosures;
2. Plant cloth, tree guards, garden fencing, or pond cloth to keep pests out;
3. Fencing for tennis courts, sports fields, playgrounds, highway fencing, etc.
4. Slope protection, riverbank protection, gabion basket, rockfall netting, etc.
5. Manufacturing sculpture, crafts, etc.
Galvanized VS PVC Coated Hexagonal Wire Mesh
1. Galvanized hexagonal wire mesh is covered with zinc coating. The protective layer is often between 40-260 g per square meter, which makes it corrosion resistant. Besides, it can be customized according to specific requirements. Also, the zinc layer makes it a shiny and silver surface. More than that, the tensile strength of the wire is at least 38 kg/m2 and the diameter of the wire can reach up to 5 mm. That’s is to say, galvanized steel mesh is strong to withstand pressure.
2. PVC-coated hexagonal wire mesh is coated with polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Due to the extra protective layer, the service life of PVC mesh will be longer. Besides, it offers more color selections. But the cost of vinyl-coated wire mesh is higher.
So think about how long you want the hexagonal mesh to last and how often you want to replace it. Also, if you want it to maintain its nice appearance, you need to choose PVC-coated mesh. While considering the cost-effective solution, the hot-galvanized mesh will be an ideal choice. For more details, please contact us!
Wanzhi Steel stocks various galvanized hexagonal wire netting for sale, which is available in a range of mesh hole sizes, wire diameters, and mesh sizes. It is suitable for construction, agricultural and industrial uses. Besides, we also have square, rectangular, and diamond galvanized wire mesh to select from. While if you want different colors, you can choose PVC-coated wire mesh. Just inform us of your requirements, we will offer you the most cost-effective solution in 24 hours!