Galvanized Wire Mesh Screen
Mesh Size: 1-400 mesh (plain weave)
Opening Shape: Square
Galvanized Wire Mesh Screen
Galvanized wire mesh screen is perfect for insect protection, window screens, filtration systems, and other applications. At Wanzhi Steel, we offer mesh screens in various wire gauges and sizes to meet different needs. Besides, the protective zinc coating will enhance its durability and service life. As a leading galvanized mesh supplier, you can count on us to provide high-quality products. For more details, please contact us here!
Benefits of Galvanized Screen Mesh
Our galvanized steel mesh screen offers numerous benefits, including:
1. Easy installation. Due to its lightweight feature, it is fast and easy to install to save time and lower construction costs;
2. Aesthetic appearance. The zinc coating gives it a shiny and smooth surface so that it can be used in many applications directly;
3. Great durability. After being galvanized, it features superior resistance to corrosion and weather. So it is able to hold on well for a long time even in corrosive conditions;
4. Good stability. Despite its lightweight design, galvanized screen mesh offers remarkable strength and stability.
5. Wide applications. It can be used in many applications, including insect screens, drain covers, window screens, etc. Also, it is easy to be shaped and formed to fit various objects.
What Is Galvanized Steel Mesh Screen?
Galvanized wire mesh screen is a hot-dipped galvanized woven mesh. It uses low carbon steel wire and then the wires are woven into a mesh. After that, the mesh is immersed into molten zinc. The zinc coating will help to prevent corrosion and enhance durability. It is similar to hardware cloth, which also has a light gauge. Below let’s review its wide applications.
Applications of Galvanized Steel Screen
1. Construction, such as window screens, gutter guards, light gauge fencing and enclosures, insulation and ventilation systems, etc.
2. Pest screen or bird screen, which is used for pest control, such as rats, mice, birds, tree guards, etc.
3. Household uses, such as baskets, cabinet facing, etc.
4. Industrial uses, such as machine guarding, filtering systems, vibrating screens, etc.
How to Choose the Right Products?
You need to select galvanized wire mesh screen based on application. And then decide the diameter, opening size, and mesh size. The opening size, namely mesh account, will affect the product’s ability to screen the materials that pass through it. While the diameter will influence the strength of the screen mesh. In addition, do not shear the galvanized mesh screen to change the mesh shape or size. It is because that the exposed bare metal will result in rust risk. If you have to shear the mesh, please apply a layer of zinc coating to seal the exposed bare metal. If you have more questions, please contact us right now!
Wanzhi Steel Service
1. We have a factory in Hebei Province. You can come to visit us on site or by video chat. If you come to visit our factory, please inform us in advance. We will pick you up at the train stain or airport.
2. In the past 12 years, we have developed a plurilingual team to serve clients all over the world. Our experienced team will assist you in exploring a cost-effective solution.
3. We also developed a full-service system, which will reply to you in 12 hours. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
4. Custom solution is available. As a leading galvanized steel mesh supplier in China, we have a wide range of mesh products in different sizes and styles to choose from. We can also offer custom solutions to better meet your needs.
Since devoted to the business in 2009, Wanzhi Steel has always committed to being a professional steel wire mesh manufacturer. We have wire mesh stretching lines, PVC coating lines, welded mesh machines, gabion-box making machines, and other machines. So our products include welded and woven wire mesh with different opening shapes and sizes. Also, we offer PVC-coated wire mesh to meet different color selections. If you are looking for galvanized steel wire mesh or wires, please contact us for more details!