Galvanized Woven Wire Mesh
Woven style: Plain weave, twill weave, etc.
Mesh Gauge: 0.4 – 4 mm
Diameter: 0.12 – 3 mm
Usage: Filters, sieve, window screen, etc.
Galvanized Woven Wire Mesh
Galvanized woven wire mesh is made by weaving wires together and then be galvanized to protect them from rust. It features great corrosion resistance, long service life, and beautiful appearance. That’s why it is widely used in filter systems, fencing, decorative applications, safety guards, etc. Wanzhi Steel stocks a wide range of sizes, diameters, and patterns. Welcome to contact us for more details!
GI Woven Wire Mesh for Sale
Woven wire mesh opening and sizes range broadly. Below are more details for your reference.
|Item||Galvanized Woven Wire Mesh|
|Wire Diameter||0.12 mm-3 mm|
|Opening Size (inch)||1/4”- 4”|
|Hole Shape||Square / Rectangular|
|Weave Types||Plain weave, twill weave, Dutch weave, etc.|
|Packaging Type||Panel / Roll|
|Application||Architectural, agricultural, and industrial uses|
The galvanized woven steel mesh is strong and durable. Its making process is more labor-intensive so that it is more expensive than galvanized welded wire mesh. While considering the making process, it can be divided into electro and hot dipped galvanized mesh. Some are made with galvanized wires, which is called galvanized before weaving mesh. While some use carbon steel wire as material, weaving the wires together into mesh first and then galvanizing. Below are more details for your reference.
Applications of Galvanized Woven Steel Mesh
Galvanised steel woven mesh combines versatility with aesthetics. It is in a variety of applications, including architectural, agricultural, industrial filed, etc.
1. Architectural uses, including but not limited to infill panels, balconies, balustrades, windows, decorative screens, fencing, safety guards, etc.
2. Industrial applications, for example, machine guards, filter screen, sieving system, ventilation, etc.
3. Agricultural uses, such as animal or garden fencing, insect control, greenhouses, coil cribs, etc.
4. Other uses. You can also find it in our daily life, for example, display shelves, baskets, bins, barbecue grills, cabinet facing, etc.
Advantages of Galvanized Woven Wire Mesh
1. Full Size
Wanzhi Steel has a full range of quality steel meshes to choose from, which are available in different sizes, materials, and shapes to meet your special requirements.
2. High Durability
Galvanized wire mesh has excellent corrosion resistance. Especially, the woven mesh is fully covered by zinc coating, including crossed points, which will prolong the service life of woven wire mesh.
3. Beautiful Appearance
Galvanized woven wire mesh has a smooth surface. It often looks beautiful, which can be used for decorative purposes.
4. Easy Installation
GI woven mesh is easy to cut, bent, etc for different uses. Also, it is light in weight, which makes it easy to install and more cost-effective than other materials. If you want more details, please feel free to contact us!
Why Choose Wanzhi Steel?
There are many manufacturers of galvanized woven wire mesh, including Wanzhi Steel. It has won the favor of customers all over the world with its high-quality products and excellent service. Below is what we can do.
1. Wanzhi offers a wide variety of galvanized wire meshes in different sizes, materials, shapes, etc. Also, we offer custom solutions to better meet your needs.
2. Our products are delivered after district quality control. Also, third-party inspection is acceptable.
3. As a company with rich export experience, we have a dedicated multilingual team, including Chinese, English, Spanish, Russian, etc. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about communication problems.
4. We offer factory direct sale prices and discounts for bulk orders.
5. We have developed a full after-sales service system. If you have any questions when receiving the goods, please feel free to contact us. We will reply in 12 hours.
Notice to Buyers
1. About Specification
You can check the galvanised steel woven mesh sizes on our website and choose a suitable one. In addition to the common size, we also provide custom solutions to meet your projects. Welcome to send us your detailed requirements and we will offer you a proposal soon.
2. About the Price
The price of galvanized woven wire mesh ranges from $1100 to $2000 per ton. However, the price varies with the specification, material, zinc coating thickness, etc. And it changes every day. Wanzhi Steel always sells steel wires or meshes with very low profits and even no interest in bulk orders. You can contact us for the latest price.
3. About Shipping
All our products will be strictly checked before shipment. You can come to check on-site or by video chat. Also, we have 12 years of export experience and a professional shipping team to make sure you will get your products in time.
Wanzhi Steel is a leading galvanized wire mesh manufacturer and supplier in China, which offers a wide range of quality woven steel mesh for sale. With a professional team and rich export experience, you can count on us for the best solution for your projects. We are available 24/7 with plurilingual sales managers. Welcome to contact us for details!