Galvanized Diamond Mesh
Galvanized diamond mesh is a strong and durable product you can rely on. It also offers features like great flexibility, generous appearance, and cost-effectiveness. So the diamond wire mesh is widely used for fencing, partitioning, window or gate, balcony railings, animal cages, reinforcement, screening systems, etc. Wanzhi Steel offers various wire mesh products made of galvanized steel wire or PVC-coated wire in different sizes and wire gauges to better meet your needs. Please contact us for more details!
Galvanized Diamond Mesh for Sale
|Item||Galvanized Diamond Mesh|
|Material Available||Carbon steel wire / Galvanized steel wire|
|Opening Size (Inch)||1”-4”|
|Wire Diameter||1.2mm -5 mm|
|Roll Length||As per customized requirements|
|Applications||Poultry netting, security guard, slope protection, partitioning, screening, fencing for garden, railway, sports field, etc.|
Features of Galvanized Diamond Wire Mesh
GI diamond wire mesh is a common mesh product. It keeps the advantages of galvanized iron wire mesh.
1. Excellent Corrosion Resistance
2. Long Service Life
3. Lightweight & Easy Installation
4. Wide Applications
5. Smooth Surface & Uniform Mesh Holes
6. Wide Range of Opening Sizes Available
7. Great Flexibility
8. Affordable Solution
9. Easy to Cut and Process
Uses of Galvanised Diamond Mesh
Diamond mesh is widely used in construction, agriculture, livestock, industry, and other industries, for example,
1. Highway fencing, gardening fencing, sports field fencing, partitioning, gates, windows, etc.
2. Reinforcing mesh for slope or revetment, protective mesh for construction site;
3. Car grills, filtering system or ventilation of industrial filed, etc.
4. Animal control, such as cages, poultry netting, zoo fencing, etc.
What Is Galvanized Diamond Mesh?
Galvanized diamond mesh is a kind of mesh with diamond opening holes. It is commonly made of carbon steel wire and then be electro-galvanized or hot-dip galvanized or PVC coated. Also, just like chain link fencing, it uses galvanized steel wire as material. In terms of the production method, it can be divided into the woven diamond mesh and welded diamond mesh. Considering the smooth surface and durability, diamond wire mesh is widely applied in fencing, gate, window, animal cages, decorative applications, etc.
Why Use Diamond Wire Mesh in Slope Protection?
Diamond mesh is an ideal choice for river revetments and or slope protection. There are some advantages:
1. Its flexible structure can adapt to the change of the slope without being destroyed, which has better safety and stability than the rigid structure.
2. It has strong erosion resistibility, which can withstand the maximum flow speed of up to 6 m/s. Especially, the galvanizing process will prolong its service life.
3. The diamond network structure is more permeable so that the suspended matter and silt in the water can be deposited in the stone filling cracks. It is conducive to the growth of natural plants and the gradual restoration of the original ecological environment.
How to Find A Suitable GI Mesh?
You can find numerous galvanized wire meshes on the market. Before choosing, you’d better make clear where you will use for to determine the wire diameter, opening size, cold galvanizing or hot-dip galvanized or PVC coated mesh, etc. Of course, you also need to take your budget, expected service life, aesthetic requirements, etc. into consideration.
For example, the hot-dipped galvanized wire mesh is more corrosion-resistant and durable than the cold galvanized one. But if you want to mesh with different colors, like green, black, white, you can choose PVC coated galvanized mesh. While the latter one is more beautiful and cheaper than the former one. As a leading galvanized wire mesh supplier, Wanzhi Steel will offer you the most suitable solution according to your needs. Welcome to contact us for more details!
Wanzhi Steel wire meshes are available in different mesh sizes, wire diameters, mesh apertures, materials, and shapes. Our galvanized diamond wire mesh is durable and flexible to use, which is a cost-effective solution for fencing, slope stabilization, animal netting, etc. Besides, it is easy to cut and install, which makes it a versatile choice for different projects. Whatever you are looking for, you will find it here at Wanzhi Steel. Also, we will provide you with a factory direct sales price. Please feel free to talk with us.